COMPANY & SERVICES
We specialize in quality film, personalized customer service, fast turnaround times, and competitive pricing.
- Our company extrudes roll stock of clear and colored mono layer polyethylene flexible packaging materials.
- We also extrude roll stock of shrink and shrink bundling film as well as postal approved automatable poly.
- We have been in business since 1969
- Our customers convert our films by printing, laminating, bag-making, coating, pouch-making, form/fill/ seal, shrink, shrink-bundling, etc.
- We run jobs from 100 to 100,000 pounds.
- Layflat widths range from prox 12” to 68”, gussets can be run up to prox 83” in width.
- All virgin resins are FDA approved and include low-density (LDPE), linear low-density (LLDPE), high-density (HDPE) blends, ethyl vinyl acetate (EVA), metallocene (mLLDPE) and other types of resins.
- We also stock high quality reprocessed resin which can be used as an economical alternative to virgin resin for non FDA applications.
- We do not print or make bags. All of the films we extrude are converted by our customers.
- Please let us know if you would like samples of any of our films.
- Packaging Materials
- Shrink and Shrink-Bundling
- Specialty Films
- Food and Medical Approved Films
- Highest quality prime resins
- Relentless focus on quality
- Quick turnaround times, usually within two weeks
- Personalized customer service
- Competitive pricing and personalized quotes for larger quantities
- Conveniently located in the Midwest— onsite rail spur for raw goods delivery
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 50 years in business!
- Small or large orders welcomed, we run orders from 100 pounds to over 100,000 pounds
- Barcode capabilities for roll and pallet tickets
- Blind shipment capabilities
- All virgin resins FDA approved
- All our film products are 100% recyclable
- 15% of overall annual production is 100% recycled materials
- Biodegradable** additive that can be used with any film blend
- Free test samples for new customers and new applications
- AIB approved for food applications with excellent rating from this independent auditor
- We are proud to provide a livable working wage to all of our employees
Film widths range from 6” up to 66” SWSH, 12” to 68” for layflat, and 12” to 85” for gussets